Vital Perfect Synthwave Sound

MikeOst

Hello guys! this is a basic sound that every synthwave producer should have. In Vital 80s sounds really great and thanks to randomizer feature we can make really unique sounds and effects! This preset comes from my Amazing Vital soundbank that includes 80 presets for Synthwave + 8 templates/project files for Ableton, Cubase, FL Studio, Logic Pro, Studio One

Link for download preset is in the description

The snag is comparing synths is so hard. The damn things work by combining sounds and as soon as you start doing this, it’s so hard to assess quality because of the way the mixing works. I’ve just bought the korg collection because I wanted to play with the hardware synths I had when they were new, especially the polys. I had the memory card for mine, as in the shiny cardboard sheet with holes for the pots and switches which you marked with a wipeable pen. Lose the card, lose the sound. Unless you were Rick Wakeman who could get amazingly close to the wanted sound from scratch by playing and tweaking. That is the skill that takes time to master. Last night I spent three hours NOT using presets and got nowhere. Maybe I’ve never been good enough but it’s easy to create songs by accidentally finding* an amazing sound, but trying to find the sound from a jarre track because you want it for something else is a skill I have never mastered.

Back