Using A Program Called Mixman Studio Having A Small Problem Need Help??

DJboutit

I am using a old program called Mixman Studio to make track I have download a lot beats off the internet. The problem is when I save the track I have made there is a lot of gaps between the beats when I use the beats that come with the program there are nt gaps. What is up and how remove the gaps??

I can only see versions up to Win8 (not 8.1) What OS are you using? There are probably better softwares. Reaper is favourite but also Studio One, my fave, Samplitude Pro X Silver, even Audacity might serve? (you must 'export' as .wav with Audacity)

Dave.

Windows 7 can you help me with a my problem when I use beats I have downloaded of the internet a record track has gaps between the beats the beats come with the program a recorded track there is now gaps.

You are using a product that not many people used and is no longer supported. Finding help with it will be much harder than dowoading reaper or something else that anyone else uses.

OP what are you trying to do besides just create loops? Reaper does a fine job on looping and the exporting those loops.

Back