Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Potential

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Asi Asi

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Sell all your stuff on e-bay bad

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
i wasnt feeling the first one too much but i liked the second one.....i would have made the beat faster though....it sounds to slow...but thats just me.....the lyrics are o.k....not my cup of tea but i can see theres a message in it just didnt quite pick up on it.

Thanks,
sorry bout the link thing, I know betta.

I agree on the vox, I really havent dug into to those yet(besides some comp).

fast beats. Im working on it. I always think there to fast.

I like this forum guys, its great. I look foward to sharing what I can and being shared with.

Peace out,
SBW

Aight

Well i'm with Young Poke on the first one.. really wasn't feeling it too muchthe ... i liked it up untill the Hook.... the second
one is tight.. I would mos def turn up the Vox as mentioned before and also .. are those live instrument's? It sound's way too
good to be a sample.. nice track though Peace

Peace Love Respect,

Ya Boy Kevlar

Thanks Kevlar,

"are those live instrument's? It sound's way too
good to be a sample.. "

Some are samples and some are live. The guitar is live, including the swells on the intro, played by me. The rhodes is half and half. The rhodes on the chorus' and third verse is live (played by Mr. Ish in North Hollywood), and the other verses is a sampled rhodes from Reason. All the drums are Reason although I created all the samples myself. I am lucky enough to have a plethora of Drumz around to sample, My roommate owns about 10 great snares and also has a pearl masters studio kit that sounds great. so i sampled the drumz and used reason to sequence. the bass is a sample sequenced in reason. Lets see, I think I will have to look at my track sheet to fill you in on the rest.
And I did. i forgot the horns, there samples, I dont think there that convincing, do you?

I have been really likin' reason these days. Its just wonderful. I rewire it to nuendo and I have had no crashes in awhile now.
Any other things youd like to know, please ask.
Thanks for the props and advice.
Peace,
Rob

Last edited:
Back