Time To Remember / Sad instrumental Covid ballad

Guitarquango

Hi folks,

just uploaded a new original. "Time To Remember". This song is dedicated to the great musical times before Covid. It is time to remember what a culture paradise I lived in! Hamburg is a city of music and entertainment. This is where the Beatles started their career and all of my musical heroes have been on stage here. I was allowed to see them all here in Hamburg.
Every evening there were dozens of concerts and you could choose what you want to see. I really appreciate that today, because now there are no more concerts. I'm looking forward to the day when the pandemic is over and the artists, dancers and musicians are allowed to go back on stage.

All the best from Hamburg and have a nice sunday,

Jimmy

Hi folks,

just uploaded a new original. "Time To Remember". This song is dedicated to the great musical times before Covid. It is time to remember what a culture paradise I lived in! Hamburg is a city of music and entertainment. This is where the Beatles started their career and all of my musical heroes have been on stage here. I was allowed to see them all here in Hamburg.
Every evening there were dozens of concerts and you could choose what you want to see. I really appreciate that today, because now there are no more concerts. I'm looking forward to the day when the pandemic is over and the artists, dancers and musicians are allowed to go back on stage.

All the best from Hamburg and have a nice sunday,

Jimmy

GREAT! I like this. I remember before covid we used to get together and jam at a local lounge.....now the place sits empty and closed. Very sad....but hopefully things will change. How did you get the other instruments on here? I use MIDI alot so maybe thats what you use? Nicely arranged and played!

Thanks Bob!!

The other instruments are produced and arrangend by my music partner and good friend Gaugolon. For me he's a genius.
But i don't know which tools he use. But many...

Greetings, Jimmy

Back