Till The End of Time

CrowsofFritz

Flamingo!
Does this have potential? There’s lots I can do with this song. Should I make it more complex?

It certainly has potential, IMO. Like many of your songs, it reminds me of something off McCartney. You have a great knack for keeping it simple but effective: both in lyrics and music.

As for this recording, it's nice as is. But if you wanted to build on it, I think it would be pretty sweet for it to really bloom at the first "ooh" section by adding some drums and bass, etc. They could stay on for a bit after that or go away at the next verse maybe. Just an idea.

Thanks for sharing! I dig it.

It certainly has potential, IMO. Like many of your songs, it reminds me of something off McCartney. You have a great knack for keeping it simple but effective: both in lyrics and music.

As for this recording, it's nice as is. But if you wanted to build on it, I think it would be pretty sweet for it to really bloom at the first "ooh" section by adding some drums and bass, etc. They could stay on for a bit after that or go away at the next verse maybe. Just an idea.

Thanks for sharing! I dig it.
Thanks, beagle! I wish I had a drummer I could record lol.

Sounds really sweet, this one. I agree that it has some resembling Mccartney, also some Sufjan Stevens, IMO.

And dont use EZ Drummer and EZ Bass, unless you want to ruin whats real in your music. If you cant find a drummer, try it yourself or, IDK, try something, but experiment, record drums with one mic, anything that is real! This has a lot of potential and I hate when people just take the easy way out and use sims and stuff. Sorry for the ramble, I dont mmean to ofend anyone! USing sims, to me, wont fit your song and style.

Sounds really sweet, this one. I agree that it has some resembling Mccartney, also some Sufjan Stevens, IMO.

And dont use EZ Drummer and EZ Bass, unless you want to ruin whats real in your music. If you cant find a drummer, try it yourself or, IDK, try something, but experiment, record drums with one mic, anything that is real! This has a lot of potential and I hate when people just take the easy way out and use sims and stuff. Sorry for the ramble, I dont mmean to ofend anyone! USing sims, to me, wont fit your song and style.
Thank you! I agree about EZ with my own music. It just doesn’t fit. I have my own bass, though.

A nice simple, humble piece with great sounding harmony vocals/ back up vocals in the break sections. You could try something simple in verse 2 to add a new element and add a dimension. But something simple and understated to keep in harmony with the rest of the feel of the song. Good work.

Back