this bassline blows my mind🔥

MikeOst

This is the best bassline i ever made. Is simply and very powerful i can't wait to finish this release 🤙
What do you guys think? Is anyway elese still using Sylenth1?

Is that a robot voice? I’m totally lost with this kind of music, not something I’m remotely skilled at but I have so many vsti sounds in my lists now, this seems to me ( the non expert) to be a preset I’ve heard over and over again in so many synth lists. They all sound very similar, and once you tweak adsr and the filters, I’m not sure what makes it the best ever? Best in terms of what. The notes are arpeggiated, so what is it I’m listening to? The notes making it the best? The tone adjustments? I genuinely don’t quite understand what I’m supposed to be hearing? From the 90s onwards, this has been a familiar sound in so many tracks. ‘Blows my mind’ I’ve got a Korg triton and it has something very similar in one of the presets. I’m sure I’ve missed the vital point here. I’m not being funny, I’d genuinely like to know what I’m supposed to be hearing that clearly I’ve missed. It’s not my genre and I’m totally unskilled here. But I’d like to lear.

This is the best bassline i ever made. Is simply and very powerful i can't wait to finish this release 🤙
What do you guys think? Is anyway elese still using Sylenth1?

So the bass line is ok in of itself and like wise the sound is cool but OMG this is the craziest cool and amazing bass line and sound...no... at least not IMO. I understand you are trying to promote your stuff and you're in the right part of the forum for that

There are a ton of killer bass "players" that write and pull off some amazing bass lines...Here's one of my favorite crazy good players Davie504 and within his video's you can hear thousands of amazing bass lines and sounds...

Im better than half those ...

Those are triggered arpeggiations from a midi system. Dude, I think the one was faking..

• Haha
Reactions: TAE
Davie504 id the greatest slap bassist in the universe...period...no arguing SLAP! Just ask him yourself...he'll tell ya!

LOL the dude is hilarious and a totally kick ass bass player...heck Flea won't even compete against him..or so Davie says... Hmmmmm? but he is brilliant

Davie504 id the greatest slap bassist in the universe...period...no arguing SLAP! Just ask him yourself...he'll tell ya!

LOL the dude is hilarious and a totally kick ass bass player...heck Flea won't even compete against him..or so Davie says... Hmmmmm? but he is brilliant
But...

Charles Berthoud (please! check out the link!) is the greatest tap bassist in the universe. Period ;) And he closely rivals Davie504 for slapping.

Reactions: TAE
Back