Thinking of Trading my NEW Gibson Firebird V

gwayms

I bought a Gibson Firebird V a week before christmas, paid 1600.00 for it with hard case. I am thinking about trading it or selling it, it just doesnt seem to fit my style. I love the way it looks and feels but maybe it is a little to big for me. I would really rather do this with someone in Houston, TX.
I would consider trader for Les Paul, SG, Strat (amer.), Tele., or Gretsch.
email me if anyone is interested:
gwayms@hotmail.com

Last edited:
trading

Yeah I know, I really want the guitar to work. That is why I said thinking about it, if someone had something I really liked I would probably do it.

I'm not looking for a guitar....at least not one that expensive. But, SG's seem to be quite comfortable. LP's aren't bad either. But 95% of the time, when I play an electric, I'm standing up....so I don't care a lot about comfort. Weight, however is another issue! Firebirds are sweet anyhow. Does your have the reverse headstock?

I would say I'd trade you, but I don't have anything you're looking for. I am in the houston area. What kind of music do you play by the way?

Trade

Yes it has the reverse headstock, the problem isnt with the weight, shape or feel. It is just the sound I am getting, I think it may be for more of a classic rock sound. But all of my friends that see the guitar think it is the coolest thing they have ever seen. There arent many firebirds around.
Illicit One:
I mainly play rock, mainly along the lines of Pumpkins-Incubus to Sevendust-NIN. But Not limited to those. Trying to get some kind of band going, just dont have as much time as I would like to. What about you, what do you play, music wise?

Back