Theory of Falling (Djent) Opinion ?

Some samples are over modulating a bit into distortion (the bad kind). You could add a bit more bass to the main parts of the song. Love the strings on the outro. Good tune

This is the one you posted a sample of last week, right?

The harmonics might still be a touch loud.

During the the breakdown, the non-arena-y snare is a touch dark.

A lot of cool ideas tho.

Drums in the middle (slower) section are way overdriven.
Like the guitar tones! The one that follows the slow section is all mid-rangy and immense!
Not to argue with Luke, but those sound like vocal aahs on the end...but they are very cool.

At the second break, sounds like you are pushing the sound too hard. Other than that, since I am not a big listener of this type of music, hard for me to give more comment and actually feel I know what I am talking about.

On a production note, I think the choir didn't work for you (just seemed out of place), really liked the spoken words, you could probably stick with that for the song. Great guitar shedding.

So are these guitar rhythm samples? The solo work and the articulation of the rhythms don't match .Not sure about the vibrato on the solos . Just sounds like two completely different guitars and players . The mix altogether sounds pretty good some . There are some un-natural edits in there .

which kit is this? Superior Drummer? Slate? That snare is very nice sounding. Drums altogether sound great.

Back