THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS!

I never stopped saying Merry Christmas, unless I knew I was speaking to a Jewish person and then I'd say Happy Hanukkah. People still attack it. But, enough people have basically said "fuck it" and just get on with life. People who are offended by Merry Christmas are miserable cusses. So, fuck'em.

On an amusing note, we have 3 trees and a bunch of stuff out. It's only a fifth of what we own. We used to put up 7 trees. My brother puts up 8 or 9 trees. I joined a facebook group CRAZY FOR CHRISTMAS. I posted photos of the trees and decorations. Posted my favorite independent holiday films. Generally got along well with everyone. Someone posted a Remember what Christmas is about image. I responded with the cheesy video of a song I wrote. I was suspended from the group for a week. I deleted all my posts and told the admins to go fuck themselves. Seriously... How dare you mention Christ on a Christmas page? BTW: I'm not even religious.

This is a cool new pyramid. It's very small. Laser Cut in Germany. I have 24 ornaments like this. This is the first stand alone candle driven one. It's cool.
1702780768236.gif

Back