The lion of Judah, Yeshua, hallelujah
Will claim His throne on judgment day

Let the birds feast on their flesh
Let their inequity be undone
Let the lightning strike in the east
And sound the return of the Triumphant Son

Thy Kingdom Come
Thy Will Be Done...

The singer has a nice voice. Some pitchy notes here and there. But nice tone. Words here and there get buried. Doubled vocals would sound great on this mix. The vocal tone is just a bit glassy. Maybe tone down the mid-2Ks?

I like the drums. Cool snare sound.

Bass tone is good.

Piano sounds midi. To a lesser extent, so do the strings. Probably passable tho.

Just messing around in MIDI...
The singer has a nice voice. Some pitchy notes here and there. But nice tone. Words here and there get buried. Doubled vocals would sound great on this mix. The vocal tone is just a bit glassy. Maybe tone down the mid-2Ks?

I like the drums. Cool snare sound.

Bass tone is good.

Piano sounds midi. To a lesser extent, so do the strings. Probably passable tho.
Lol... Every bit of this is MIDI, even the VOX ;)

Thanks for the spin!

Lol... Every bit of this is MIDI, even the VOX ;)

Thanks for the spin!
I was trying to say that it was clear that the instruments were MIDI. With some MIDI it's tough to tell.

Man I wasn't wording things very well last night.

Mix-wise, too much reverb on the instrument tracks, and probably not enough on the vocal. The vocal sounds pretty dry, which I like, but it puts it in a different space the the rest of the recording.

I used to fool around quite a bit with MIDI. But no idea you could do a vocal with it. :o How do you get it to say words?? Anyway, nice work.

You have to pay a little more for "Solaria" (she's popular lol) but she's good for backing VOX, she's always on time, she never complains, doesn't have any bad habits, and doesn't mind if you talk to other girls ;)

Look on YouTube for a tutorial

Great tune. Love the chord progressions. Deserves better than programmed MIDI.
Most of the sounds are ok, but the overall impression is a bit sterile.
Interesting about the artificial singer. My first impression of the vocals was something was off, but I couldn't put my finger on it. Then I read your comment on the nature of the lady.
Wasn't aware that this is possible, but not surprising I guess.
Thanks for introducing me to this. Fascinating experience although I can't see myself using it.

Great tune. Love the chord progressions. Deserves better than programmed MIDI.
Most of the sounds are ok, but the overall impression is a bit sterile.
Interesting about the artificial singer. My first impression of the vocals was something was off, but I couldn't put my finger on it. Then I read your comment on the nature of the lady.
Wasn't aware that this is possible, but not surprising I guess.
Thanks for introducing me to this. Fascinating experience although I can't see myself using it.
Some folks really dig deep into the program and can make her sound "real" lol... But I think the presets are fine for lyric placement/demo purposes. I think of "SynthV" more as a creative tool. Sometimes it's fun just to type in a line and create a melody to a click-track/drum loop.

Besides, I'm just a "plug-n-play" couch potato lol... I do what I gotta' do ;)

Cool track. I had a look at the SynthV s/w as I'm vocally challenged but turns out I'm lyrically challenged as well so I gave up.
Good job on this, she's definitely realistic and if you weren't paying close attention she'd easily pass for the real thing

Much appreciated!
The learning curve with SynthV isn't "too" steep, it's easy to get the hang of...

sounds good main issue for me is the vocal phrasing/melody. It sounds like trying to fit words to music instead of singing to music if that makes sense. Piano could benefit from a better sample library if you want send piano midi to me and I'll send yah a wav using Garritan CFX

What, you don't like my piano 🤨

Lol...
That's a very generous offer @packrobottom, thanx. But, I have many pianos to choose from. My problem is, I'm always trying to make them sound... "different" 👽

wow , so even the vocals are midi? I thought was very realistic, would not have known until I read Triple M's comments ...now I question my listening chops :LOL:
Cool song...

Back