"the Strip".... you know, you've been there

oh man, that acoustic part sounds so good! love the guits, love the vox. maybe it gets a bit too 'dark' when the heavy part starts, it's like there's a big contrast with the acoustic part, but I guess it's intended. The snare could be louder/more distinct.

oh man, that acoustic part sounds so good! love the guits, love the vox. maybe it gets a bit too 'dark' when the heavy part starts, it's like there's a big contrast with the acoustic part, but I guess it's intended. The snare could be louder/more distinct.

alright FllaviX, thanks for listening!
acoustic = Taylor 414

Cool tune man! I agree it gets a little dark when the heavier part starts, doesn't sound bad at all, though. Maybe the distorted rhythm guitars could be brighter. Still sounds great though!

Cool tune man! I agree it gets a little dark when the heavier part starts, doesn't sound bad at all, though. Maybe the distorted rhythm guitars could be brighter. Still sounds great though!

hey jonny! thanks for commenting....

i like the contrast between the parts,
that's kinda why i put it like that.....

it does throw the ear for a turn there, and that was the idea,
i think it's because i mixed the acoustics as hot as the full band, and folks aren't used to hearing that approach,
another reason i chose to do it, makes it stand out as a bit different.

it's all subjective, that.....
but for me, it works.

Back