The Ballad of Dogman

The bark at the outro is a little woofy... maybe a little less in the 400 Hz range there.

Good vocal and writing.

Vocal and gtrs need less compression IMO. I love the gtr solo line at 1:19.

But how do you KNOW he doesn't have ticks and fleas?

Fine work, kudos on the drums, Dogman sounds cool.

Nice vox, cool guitars.

Great arrangment, you guys should form a band :D

Timothy Lawler said:
But how do you KNOW he doesn't have ticks and fleas?
Wellhe's got the collar,he may have worms though,because he keeps trying to wipe his ass on the carpet. :eek:

Dogman said:
I think you'll be singing it at Jamfest..
Will you be on drums? :confused:

Thanks a lot guys.

I think some more people should take a stab at his track and see what they can come up with. :cool:

Wow, thats a big drum sound you got there. Phil Collins called, he wants his kit back. :p

Very good tune. Pretty funny.

"A million posts ago, give or take a thousand". Genius!

Excellent work guys. :)

Why the fuck do people post songs I really want to listen to on the weekend when I'm away from work? :mad:

Ok, I know....... I need to join the 21st century and get a high speed connection at home.... :o

MadAudio said:
Why the fuck do people post songs I really want to listen to on the weekend when I'm away from work? :mad:

Ok, I know....... I need to join the 21st century and get a high speed connection at home.... :o

Maybe you should sell your butt once a month to pay for broadband. :D

Let me know which tunes from the clinic you want to hear and I'll burn you a cd and mail it. :p

TravisinFlorida said:
Maybe you should sell your butt once a month to pay for broadband. :D

Let me know which tunes from the clinic you want to hear and I'll burn you a cd and mail it. :p
:p :p :p :p ;) :D

Greg_L said:
Wow, thats a big drum sound you got there. Phil Collins called, he wants his kit back. :p

For a guy who claims to be a beginner I was really impressed with his drum track's sound,now I'm probably going to have to kiss his ass so I can get some drum tracks out of him. :D Maybe I can just give him some Scooby snacks. ;)

Cool! I'm in the room for sure :D

Poss lyrics,

Dogmannnnnn on a dusty road
got to have a beer before you lick that toad

Dogmannnnnnn on his hands and knees
The toad will let you lick it if you ask it please

** sung in the style of Niel Young of course**

Need more lines about beer N tits though.

F.S.

acidrock said:
For a guy who claims to be a beginner I was really impressed with his drum track's sound,now I'm probably going to have to kiss his ass so I can get some drum tracks out of him. :D Maybe I can just give him some Scooby snacks. ;)
Dude, when I figure out any more stuff, I'll gladly play for ya...right now, you heard half of what I know... :D
I did a couple rythms the first week, and posted a short video, and Mad went and added a guitar and bass to it, right off the camera audio. It sounded awesome when he finished.

Back