Techno type track with Cinematic vibes

• Thread starter Deleted member 203901
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 203901

Hi there, hope everyone here is doing well. I wanted to get your feedback on a electronic track that I completed recently. It's like a techno type track (not 100% sure about genre) with some cinematic vibes added in the break sections. I'd love to hear your feedback on the mix, as well as the track arrangement itself. Please feel free to let me know what you think of the idea itself, i.e. whether it's worth spending more time on or not :); I'm very new to electronic music production btw (or anything else in particular that sticks out to you in this track) that would really help me out. Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• Lonely Robot_Master1.mp3
    7.7 MB
The mix: It passes the Avantone Mixcube test - the mix works through all button pushes.

The tune: It's very hook-ish, so you can get some mileage out of it.

The mix: It passes the Avantone Mixcube test - the mix works through all button pushes.

The tune: It's very hook-ish, so you can get some mileage out of it.
Thanks so much dobro for taking the time to listen to the track and for your feedback...really glad that you found this track/mix to be decent!

Thanks so much for listening to the track and for your encouraging feedback, K-dub...I appreciate it!

Its well produced and nicely mixed. Sounds like a good bed upon which to build something if you are looking for more of a 'song'...but if you just want it to remain as a cinematic piece it sounds pretty fine as is. The hooky weird voice part that is repeated lends itself more to a song than a background mood piece and id tone that down if you're going that way.

Back