TC Helicon Voiceworks mic gain pot loose

neve1064

Hey all, there is some play with the mic gain pot. When it’s pushed inward a little, the volume gets louder, without rotating it. Maybe it’s a solder joint problem but I haven’t found a repair manual. I gig with this thing 7 nights a week so I don’t want to take it to my repair guy; it will take him weeks to place it on his bench. He’s that busy. I don’t want to start trying to open it without a road map of sorts. Any ideas on where to find a repair manual or has anyone experienced this issue and fixed it themselves?

I gig with this thing 7 nights a week so I don’t want to take it to my repair guy; it will take him
Really with COVID going on?

There is only one thing you can do.

Buy it online and return it when yours is fixed. Check 30 day return policy.

Or be a total POS and buy it from Amazon. Return the broken one and keep the new...No that's not fair.... ..

I’m definitely fortunate. I choose to move to an area where people have a lot of discretionary income and bad taste in music. Thanks for the idea. I don’t think this unit is available for purchase being it’s so old but I’ll check around.

I agree, buy another one except keep it, don't return it. If you're gigging that much, you should have a backup for everything.
I'll sell ya my old one. TC-Helicon Harmony G-XT.

Back