Tascam Portastudio

I have owned the Tascam Portastudio for a few years. I have generated some high quality recordings from it. However the guide that came with the Portastudio was not clear in some areas. I stumbled upon a gentleman named Phil Tipping, who lives in Europe. He has amazing videos on YouTube, related to recording on the Tascam Portastudio.
He also sells a DVD compiling all of his youtube videos and an accompanying guidebook to those videos. This is exactly what I had been looking for to help me take my skills to the next level related to the Tascam Portastudio. Kudos to you Phil.

At the Tascam Forum there are guys who were the Lead Technician and very experienced Technician at a Factory Service facility as well as a Service Manager of the Montebello service center. We talk to each other and I am one who is training new Techs that can now work on equipment seeing that some of the others have retired or been forced to shut down due to building sales. There are not that many who are really qualified and I see a lot of their work when they make a mess of these decks.

Back