TASCAM M30, Vintage 8x4x2x2 Mixer - $175 (Palmdale) LOS ANGELES AREA Cash N Carry!

A Reel Person

It's Too Funky in Here!!!

Attachments

• Tascam M30.jpg
    Tascam M30.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
Hi. I'm thinking of getting one of these shipped to me, wheres that picture of yours linked?
oh and uh why is it a bad idea to get one shipped, they are packing in expando foam. yada yada,
something inside that I should warn them about like a wrecking ball transformer from an ebay tube amp?

Are you sure this isn't worth $1200? A guy down at the flea market assures me his beat-to-hell M-30 is easily worth that much.

IF the seller uses an adequately sized box and a fair amount of expanding spray foam, you should be ok. There's nothing in the M30 that would be knocked loose or hazardous to ship. Of course it has a power transformer, but the unit overall is built very solidly. I'd personally rather sell locally and not have to pack & ship this unit. However, all the M30's I've gotten over the years have been packed and shipped to me with no issues.
:spank::eek:;)

He's not kidding, ladies and germs. Having bought an M-308 on Ebay, I can vouch that these mixers are extremely well-built and will survive shipping if properly padded. Makes you want to cry when you look at any of the plasticky gear being produced today, really.

Back