superlux e205, pc problem

neespa

Hello, i have a problem with connecting superlux e205 to pc.
i connect microphone to phantom power, and from phantom power to pc by OMNITRONIC Interface Cable USB/XLR(F).
youtube.com/watch?v=BabagS9Ix8c on this video is works, kind off. But this dosen't work for me at all.
When i connect micropohone only to USB/XLR cable, and knock in microphone i'am getting some input. But with phantom power at all.
HELP ME! please!
Sorry for my english :)

The Superlux is a condensor mikle, and needs phantom power to work. It won't get enough from thhe XLR-USB cable (same as the mike in the video).

If you have a separate phantom power unit, you should get the same results as the video. So mike via XLR-XLR to phantom, phantom to pc via XLR-USB should be ok.

And thats how i done it. It's turned out that the plug of USB/XLR cable was damaged. Everythings works now :)

Curious how much you paid for the phantom power box and the XLR/USB cable?

Is what you paid more or less than one of these USB interfaces which have phantom power built into it. These two interfaces also have controls for microphone gain, an instrument input, a headphone output, and can be connected to monitors(speakers).
behringer_u_phoria_um2
behringer_u_phoria_umc22

Back