"Sundown" Cover....

LogicLover

Working on some mic placement techniques on the Acoustic so Thought I would have some
fun with this old classic acoustic song. I am no singer, but it was fun to try :)

While everything is clear, I think the acoustics should come down a some. Everything else stays the same. Should mix well after that change. I am just commenting on balance of the mix. I don't have the ear for deeper comments.

I think your vocals sit pretty well, voice would be good if you worked on the pitch issues. I know you stated you are not a singer, but you are not bad.

Yeah , great old classic, agree acoustic might be just a tad to up front...I like your vocals on this, different range then Gordons, but really cool....nice job!

While everything is clear, I think the acoustics should come down a some. Everything else stays the same. Should mix well after that change. I am just commenting on balance of the mix. I don't have the ear for deeper comments.

I think your vocals sit pretty well, voice would be good if you worked on the pitch issues. I know you stated you are not a singer, but you are not bad.
Thank you for your suggestions! I will give the mix a tweak :)

Back