Suggestions on the mix

I like it. Only two ideas, and they're just to think about:

* brighten the snare

* mute the backwards guitar on the left that comes in at about 3.00

Does either or both of those things improve the sound?

Pretty good man. Nice going. Feels like the left channel is empty. That electric guitar that opens the song could be more over to the left maybe. Later the song fills out on the left a little more. Everything is pretty clear, there's no mud and all that. I reckon you could give yourself a bit more permission to shine with the old limiter at the end of the chain there. It's a pretty quiet track, yeah? I feel like the recording would take RMS pushing no worries. I like it.

Nice low key bluesy feel to this...you've definitely got more room to the ceiling there so turn it up! Good work

Mark

I like the composition and its simplicity. I'm jealous of anyone who can do vocals and make them sound not naff. Keys coming in at 3.09 are a very nice touch. Good job

Pretty good man. Nice going. Feels like the left channel is empty. That electric guitar that opens the song could be more over to the left maybe. Later the song fills out on the left a little more. Everything is pretty clear, there's no mud and all that. I reckon you could give yourself a bit more permission to shine with the old limiter at the end of the chain there. It's a pretty quiet track, yeah? I feel like the recording would take RMS pushing no worries. I like it.
^^This

Also brighten the vocals - give them more edge.

Liked the composition and the arrangement.

Back