Stupid question

aceteleman

I've got a stupid question and I hope I get a smart answer, (no not a smartass answer, lol)....

I have 2 Fostex recorders, MR8HD and MR16HD. What I'm encountering on both of them, and have since I got the MR8, example: if I erase some tracks then I want to go back to the song, it won't choose the song I want. I always have to first choose the song before or after it, and then go back again to choose the some I want. Is this something that is inherent with Foxtex or am I missing something here??? It's not like it's a real big deal but it is a pita to have to do that everytime...

Thanks
The Teleman

RE: Stupid Question

Ok, I think I answered my own stupid question. I discovered that if you go back to where you 'select' your song, if you click 'back' again in that window, it goes back to the song you were working on. Wish I'd known that a year ago when I got the MR8, lol....

Oh well, now if anyone else has run into that you'll know what to do about it now..... :spank:

The Teleman

Have you got the latest software for the 8 and the 16. If not - it may be worth updating to the latest.

thanks

Thanks for that info... The MR16 is brand new so it should be up to date but guess I should go to Foxtex site and see if there's something for the MR8 although I don't use it that much any more.....

The Teleman:D

Thanks for that info... The MR16 is brand new so it should be up to date but guess I should go to Foxtex site and see if there's something for the MR8 although I don't use it that much any more.....

The Teleman:D

Let me know if you need help with the software updates

Back