Studio Projects TB1 Going For $199!!

Les W

Studio Projects TB1 Going For $195obo!! First come first serve!

I will sell it first come first serve, if you feel better bidding it starts at $180 here:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3726408719&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT&rd=1

I have never got a negative feedback...You can ask an admin to check my IP I don't have any aliases here and I will give you my phone number whatever I just need the money right now!

Will ship w/ warranty and papers same day this is a steal!!

emaillesw@yahoo.com

Last edited:
Les
Sorry no one bid on the mic. So, ya still wanna try a trade?
Let me know.
Tom

NL5 said:
They have been going for less, with a shockmout, on ebay. If you decide to unload it cheaper, let me know.

blowfish@attbi.com

show me where the auction is and I'll match it..It can't be over though...

BTW they don't come with shockmounts and they don't need one

Hey Fab I got your email. Sorry I am not trading the mic anymore I will just sell it. thx anyways

I don't like selling stuff this has been a nightmare!!:(

bgavin said:
I know Dunkley Music... took piano lessons there as a kid. That was a LONG time ago...

unforunately the guy (dunkleymusic) got in behind me with a price that was MUCH lower than min and ending up selling MUCH higher than mine would have...

Les W said:
that was before bidding was over dude:
Winning bid: US $223.49

and there was NO shockmount...

You said it couldn't be over......They were going for between 140-190 (ebay completed auctions).

I was surprised that auction went for so much...that is the most I have seen one go for - such is the nature of ebay.

I wasn't really in the market for your partricular mic, but was willing to give it a shot, if I got a really good deal (read $140-150) - I have seen em go for less on ebay, although not usually.

Stick with it, it will sell, or just sell it for a real good price - that's how I do almost all of my auctions (buy it now only, with a pretty good price) They almost always end within 12 hours of starting. I don't get a primo price, but no effin around with all the BS.

Anyway, good luck....

NL5

NL5 said:
You said it couldn't be over......They were going for between 140-190 (ebay completed auctions).

I was surprised that auction went for so much...that is the most I have seen one go for - such is the nature of ebay.

I wasn't really in the market for your partricular mic, but was willing to give it a shot, if I got a really good deal (read $140-150) - I have seen em go for less on ebay, although not usually.

Stick with it, it will sell, or just sell it for a real good price - that's how I do almost all of my auctions (buy it now only, with a pretty good price) They almost always end within 12 hours of starting. I don't get a primo price, but no effin around with all the BS.

Anyway, good luck....

NL5

Dude this mic NEW IN BOX isn't going for $140 period. You can't even get the C1 for that most of the time and I mean USED!! Also this mic DOEN'T come with a shockmount!! I think you are confusing the C1 with the TB1...

right now It is going for $180 and I really don't want to sell it but I need a preamp...

I am really tempted to end this auction early...

Back