Strange Reaper behavior after Windows update

mjbphotos

What?!?
Windows 10 did an update this past week. Today, when using Reaper, I found the mouse clicking way too 'sensitive' - clicking once, and it was acting as if I clicked twice on many things, and other times clicking didn't do anything.
Maybe the latest Reaper update will fix? I haven't bothered with it yet.

Eric V

Inquiring mind wants to know
I haven't used Reaper in the last few days since my latest Windows 10 update, so I will keep my eyes peeled. Thanks for the heads up.

jamesperrett

I lost the webcam after the latest Windows 10 update so I uninstalled the update and all was fine again. There were no problems with Reaper as far as I could tell in the short time I used it with the update.

RRuskin

Rick Ruskin
Windows 10 did an update this past week. Today, when using Reaper, I found the mouse clicking way too 'sensitive' - clicking once, and it was acting as if I clicked twice on many things, and other times clicking didn't do anything.
Maybe the latest Reaper update will fix? I haven't bothered with it yet.
Check your mouse settings to see if the update messed with them.

spantini

COO of me, inc.
My Win 10 Home PC is not experiencing anything unusual in itself or in Reaper.

Possibly a mouse failure ..? My wired mouse got quirky like that about 18 months back so I bought a wired trackball and that's been functioning well.

TalismanRich

I'm in the "no issues" camp. I'm up to date on the latest, and just fired up Reaper. Everything is running normally. Maybe try uninstalling and reinstalling the mouse.

gecko zzed

Grumpy Mod
I'm also in the "no issues" camp.

I await the results of each upgrade in mortal terror, but each time my fears have been groundless.