Sort of an EP, Desert Rangers

Zorillias

Hey guys, I browsed and I believe this is the right place for posting your tracks,
I've written the main track (Desert Rangers, #2) about two years ago and been working on it every now and then, eventually I only got more serious about it and came up with an EP titled after this track a couple of months ago or so.
anyway, its sort of a mix between heavy & alternative instrumental rock, I'm not sure how to define it.

there's a link for a youtube playlist here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVZoo2p4v2Y&list=PLNyUzrnFHTHaihuWtn48RI1De-t5X1Ubz

and soundcoulds' are here:

Hope you like it :guitar:

This sounds like a project I did 20 years ago where I tried to make midi sound as real as possible for rock songs...The composition is fine, but it sounds like a lot of cut and paste the same notes going on, especially in Enterlude. Plus the almost robotic, perfectly quantized sound is a bit sterile...
Desert Rangers is cool, but probably needs a vocal to hold interest. There's a lot of repetition.
The mixes are pretty good. The floor tom clear over on the side is a bit distracting at times. I like most of the guitar and bass tones.
I don't want to sound negative, just constructive. You've obviously got some talent for writing music. A little more human will help...maybe you're just that perfect, at which point, everyone will hate you. :)

Back