Sorrow in Gminor

Performance and singing are good. Your bass is overwhelming everything else. I'm hearing mud in the mix overall, and some harshness on the lead vocal and lead guitar. My suggestion would be to get the low end under control first and foremost. Then it will be easier to hear and fine-tune the rest.

Cool song Beez. I agree the bass is too hot in the mix. Good lead guitar sound and performance. I'm diggin' it man!

Yeah, the bass is overwhelming. On the lead vocal you've got both reverb and a delay - personal choice, there's too much reverb on it, and on the lead guitar, it makes them sound in a different place than everything else. There's a fast tremolo/rotary at times on the organ which doesn't sound good, but the slow rotary sound is ok.

You got the most important thing - feel. This shit has mad blues going on. The bass isn't glaring to me, but yeah, a little more control there maybe. Love the guitar sound at 3:15. Nice bends. Nice sweep.

I drank lots of scotch tonight.

Thanks for the feedback everyone.
I lowered the bass in the mix, and took some of the verb and delay off the vocal.
I also lowered the ceiling on the speed of the leslie sim on the organ.This is the first time I've ever used envelopes to automate the speed.I usually just leave it at one speed, but on one of my previous songs, someone suggested varying the speed, like a keyboard player would.
You got the most important thing - feel. This shit has mad blues going on. The bass isn't glaring to me, but yeah, a little more control there maybe. Love the guitar sound at 3:15. Nice bends. Nice sweep.

I drank lots of scotch tonight.
LOL. I quit drinking 3 weeks ago. Maybe that's why I gots da bluz!Anyway, I love that guitar tone, too.That was a telecaster patch on my(ex) Roland GR55 guitar synth.I had to cram to get that done, 'cause a guy was coming to buy it. I miss it, bad!
The lead guitar throughout the vocal sections is direct, with Simulanalog Guitar Suite JCM900.I like the parts, but am not satisfied with how they sit in the mix.

I thought the clean guitar sounds were terrific.

I'm not sure if you adjusted the bass, but it seemed like it was at a good level on my system.

It sounded a bit out of the singer's range. Some of the high notes were a little tough to hit. I thought the delay on them was a bit much. To me, I think it would sound better if it was doubled.

I'd go with a dryer drum sound. Especially on the snare.

The guitar solo had a very different space to it. But to me it worked very well. I really liked it.

The mix is muddy. It dont sound bad at all, just muddy. Maybe try lowering the bass a little.

Da bluz and Muddy go together.:D

It sounded a bit out of the singer's range. Some of the high notes were a little tough to hit. I thought the delay on them was a bit much. To me, I think it would sound better if it was doubled.
They were doubled. I musta done a good job.:D

sounds really good to me. agree about the solo being further back than expected. i think the bass sounds very good, so you got it under control then?

OK I don't know what I was doing the other night. But whatever it was, it certainly wasn't listening closely. Sorry. I can tell now the vox are doubled. And there are some spots that could be tighter. I thought I was listening to a delay the first time I listened.. I would keep everything about the lead vox down the center. And set the level of the doubled track to somewhere in between where it is now and what it was on the first mix.

Everything else about the mix I like.

Back