Sonicfrog... New? Not New?

Sonicfrog2.0

Hey Everyone!!!!

I have a dilemma. I'm not sure if I'm really "new" in the classical sense.I used to be on a forum called Home Recording Forum, but life got insane and I hadn't posted since probably 2015. My last was in the forum called "Bash This Recording" which has been replace with "MP3 Mixing Clinic". The dilemma is that since then, the forum changed a lot, including its IP address, and I'm no longer in the system.

So I guess I'm new again!

Here's me in a nutshell. I've been writing songs since I was thirteen, forty plus years worth. Been singing harmonies for even longer. I may have come out of the womb singing harmonies. I'm a bass player, thirty years worth. I dabble with mandolin and keyboards (both are still works in progress). I've been playing guitar for ten, and that has allowed me to perform solo acoustic shows, which includes both covers and originals. The biggest difference between my last post / identity crisis and now????

I've actually started recording my originals for the solo album I'd promised when I joined the old forum in 2013 (yes, I looked it up in my email :-) ). So I finally will have songs to contribute to the MP3 thread.

I just want to say, I'm glad to be back / renewed.

PS: I did submit one recording back in the day: The Ballad Of Sasquatch. It was pretty raw. Maybe I'll do an updated version down the line.

Last edited:
I have a dilemma. I'm not sure if I'm really "new" in the classical sense.I used to be on a forum called Home Recording Forum, but life got insane and I hadn't posted since probably 2015. My last was in the forum called "Bash This Recording" which has been replace with "MP3 Mixing Clinic". The dilemma is that since then, the forum changed a lot, including its IP address, and I'm no longer in the system.
Indie Recording Depot has a "Bash This Recording" forum : http://indierecordingdepot.com/c/bash-this-recording

Back