Song about cleaning a laptop fan!

Jayme

O.k, just thought I'd share this fun video, seeing as it took me a long time to do!

It's about how to open a Hp Pavilion Dv5 laptop. You see, in order to clean the fan on one of these puppies, you have to take the whole flipping thing apart!!!

They tend to overheat because of the design of the heat sink. It's basically a fluff trap. In fact, if I had to design something for trapping fluff, thats what it would look like!
So anyway, after a year, I was noticing that my core temp was running at 93 degrees ...Celsius! It was time to clean the fan.

Hope you enjoy it!

Last edited:
Jayme, you're a genius man.

I'm first a computer IT than anything else, and i tell you i felt this song to the bones.

Wonderful job.

I would love to hear about the tracking process and gear used in your song.

I love the MIX, background vocals, harmonies... is simply outstanding.

Keep the good work.

Please share your tracking sheet and gear.

God bless.

Hilarious

Hilarious dude, i laughed my ass off, then I looked down and saw the hp logo on my laptop and looked on the back and mines the DV4 :(.... Also this one keeps getting really hot and slow! Maybe I'll use your video as a guide!! Thanks dude!

P.s. the music and recording and video production stuff was all great as well!!

@underp; What's a tracking sheet? For that song I used a Focusrite Liquid Saffire 56, with absolute2 monitors, 2 Rode NT1 microphones, komplete6 and EZdrummer. Thanks for your feedback! I'm glad you liked it :)

@brett304msn; LOL, Cheers! Sorry to hear about that..

@VomitHatSteve; haHA, yes I did! Glad you liked it!

@moresound; Thanks!

Awesome work Jayme, I do video work on top of my music and from what I know of how tedious the art can be; your video looks like it would have been a monster of a project to complete!

It's a shame though, you deserve much much more recognition than you're getting :\

Keep up the outstanding work though, it shouldn't take long before the right person realizes your talent.

Back