Should a POTUS (any POTUS) be granted immunity from prosecution for crimes committed while in office?

Should a POTUS (any POTUS) be granted immunity from prosecution for crimes committed while in office

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hey Dave Matthews. You’re a Limey and you guys have a no-gun policy. How is your crime across the pond and does it work in reducing crimes deaths?

This is one time I will respect your input here so don’t fukk it up and don’t post links. You should know that data already so just share with us gun-toting countries your experience and any google data just from your own words.
Oh silly Hillbilly...
First of all, a Limey would be a derogatory name for a person born in, or living in England. I am neither.
Secondly, if you don't already know that the USA is worst in the world for gun deaths, including CHILD DEATH BY GUN, then why would it matter what I said?
You want to remain ignorant? Fly at it.

Tell it. Get it straight, Dave is American! Well, born in, the living in not so much. But look on the bright side, it didn't take a gun to get rid of him. He left, on his bicycle, at the age of 6. Good ol' American can-do spirit.

Kidding, Dave. Just good ol' American gun humor.

Tell it. Get it straight, Dave is American! Well, born in, the living in not so much. But look on the bright side, it didn't take a gun to get rid of him. He left, on his bicycle, at the age of 6. Good ol' American can-do spirit.

Kidding, Dave. Just good ol' American gun humor.
IT WAS A TRICYCLE!!! Geez... :ROFLMAO:

Were you wearing a helmet? And did you legally cross the border to Canada? Or get refugee status?

I mean come on. At 4 years old one gets a hell of a lot of persecution.
No helmet... how embarrassing... but in my defense it was 1960 and it wasn't really a thing back then. No excuse though really...
Yes I legally crossed. My Canadian mother was right behind me in the car with my sister (may they both RIP).
So anyway, no scrutiny at the border, but that was the beginning...

Back