Short Pants (REMIX)

When you make music for yourself and what you like does not align with most peoples tastes, they just aren't going to be interested and there is nothing wrong with that. Most people aren't that into music to begin with, and when they are even then they usually need some type of hook or ear candy to keep them interested. What I'd recommend is try to have some melodic hook vocally or musically in your music because right now there isn't. You can get away with chanting if there is an instrumental hook or if there is a vocal hook and not an instrumental hook but very few people have the attention spam (besides manslick :)) to sit threw 3 plus minutes of monotone chanting. Even modern mumble rap has melodic hooks. I'm not knocking what you do I'm saying you have to be realistic. Your options are try and incorporate some type of hook or melody into what you do or continue with what you like but realize the majority of people won't get it and it's not explicity a cultural thing it's melody thing. The things we obsess about on this forum 99 percent of music listeners don't even notice they just notice if a song sucks them in with some type of melody and evocative emotion.

I really like it. I think it sounds very unique and original. The sounds are really cool!

Back