self taught experienced drummer

rastaman2014

Hi, everyone. I have over 40 years of self taught experience at playing the drums. I started playing them at the tender age of 3 and have been playing them ever since and I love it. I can also play bongos, congas, djembe, concert tympani and military marching drums from the side drum to the bass drum but not xylophone or glockenspiel and to be frank, I cannot read music at all but I am able to transpose music and beats from popular songs and original music to either reggae, heavy metal, rock, country and western and blues and I will keep on playing them till the day I die. To be blunt, it took me hours and hours of practise and dedication to get to where I am now and it's not easy and without paying a fortune in drum lessons which I could not afford but with blood, sweat, tears and lots and lots patience, but by God, I did it.

Hi, everyone. I have over 40 years of self taught experience at playing the drums. I started playing them at the tender age of 3 and have been playing them ever since and I love it. I can also play bongos, congas, djembe, concert tympani and military marching drums from the side drum to the bass drum but not xylophone or glockenspiel and to be frank, I cannot read music at all but I am able to transpose music and beats from popular songs and original music to either reggae, heavy metal, rock, country and western and blues and I will keep on playing them till the day I die. To be blunt, it took me hours and hours of practise and dedication to get to where I am now and it's not easy and without paying a fortune in drum lessons which I could not afford but with blood, sweat, tears and lots and lots patience, but by God, I did it.

Ok. That's nice.

And what else?

:D

Think you're just saying hi I guess.

Me, I'm a 64yr old guitar player that stayed up and drank last night now I got a rally for three hours of outside acoustic bandage at 8:00 this AM :eek:

Man am I sleeeepy

Jimmy- Hey I think I saw you- from 38 thousand ft, the other night.
:)

Think you're just saying hi I guess.

Me, I'm a 64yr old guitar player that stayed up and drank last night now I got a rally for three hours of outside acoustic bandage at 8:00 this AM :eek:

Man am I sleeeepy

Jimmy- Hey I think I saw you- from 38 thousand ft, the other night.
:)

I was out in the back yard picking up poop. Hope the smell didn't reach that altitude. :)

So what?

Thank you for getting rid of that gif you had. I seriously avoided some of your posts because of it...
yippie.gif
You mean this one ? :p

Back