Scott Garrigus X1 book

I like it!

Hey, I just bought that book a few days ago. I haven't had time to read it all but from what I've read, it is a great manual for the DAW! It's also a great reference book for whenever you're trying to do something but you're not quite sure what to click on or which option to choose. I personally like the book and if you're just starting out with Sonar I would highly recommend it so you can find yourself around the GUI.

I keep it right next to my desk... I've been using Sonar since Ver. 4 and I'm still finding new stuff in the book.

A couple of other good learning tools are the Groove 3 and Craig Anderton video tutorials

I'm still on Sonar 4. I keep Scott Garrigus's book on Sonar 4 on my desk. I check it before I check the manual. I've looked at some of his other Sonar books but not X1. The were all good.

If I were on X1 his book would be the first one I would buy. Get it!

This book is concidered to be one of my tools. It is a reference book or the dictionary to X1 in my opinion. Unless you know it all......you will probably find it useful.:guitar:

Great book, been using Sonar since 7, should have bought a Sonar book back then. It's a great read, learning all kinds of stuff. And it was all right at my finger tips all along.

Back