Rock - Alt Country Kinda song, from 3 home studios

Tom Paul

This song, Return to You, is a very personal song...the lyrics just wrote themselves. I was thinking of Joe Biden quoting Hemingway...about how the world breaks us all but for some those places grow stronger. The singer has been broken and he is trying to return...but you can't ever come all the way back.

This song features Charlie DeChant from Hall and Oates on sax in the outro!! I have met some really great people in this endeavor. My friend, John Marsden, plays his Hammond organ and did the strings. He mixed it too....Charlie tracked the sax at John's house. They are in Orlando, I am in Pittsburgh, and the drummer is in Nashville.

I think it is done!

This song, Return to You, is a very personal song...the lyrics just wrote themselves. I was thinking of Joe Biden quoting Hemingway...about how the world breaks us all but for some those places grow stronger. The singer has been broken and he is trying to return...but you can't ever come all the way back.

This song features Charlie DeChant from Hall and Oates on sax in the outro!! I have met some really great people in this endeavor. My friend, John Marsden, plays his Hammond organ and did the strings.

I thought it sounded pretty good. The singer sounds like Billy Jo Armstrong to me. Good voice.

I thought there was too much reverb on everything. The tracks are sort of washed together.

The bass was a little rumbly and a little loud.

BGV's could come up a little bit.

Sax sounded nice. Strings were decent.

Back