Rehersal Space

JDOD

therecordingrebels.com
Finally got a rehersal space where I can really crank an amp.

Its so stupid I'm surprised that I didn't think of it before.

Its the office! The office is located under a flyover on a bit of reclaimed land between two rivers. After hours there is literally no-pne anywhere near me. I've checked with the boss and he's cool with it.

Aaaaaah, yeah, did you get the memo? Yeah, just make sure you finish those TPS reports, and use the new cover sheet format. Okay? Greeeeat.

haha, fuck off!

Its not a posh office! Its the sort of place we can leave soil samples and rock cores floating around in the yard outside without anyone complaining. A mate of mine here used to be a metal drummer and he wants to do some stuff too, so that should be a laugh.

Work are in the process of ordering me a laptop to work from home; so I can get my usual writing and recording done at home then do final tracking in the office at night.

I used to do that where I worked sometimes. I was the night shift operator in the computer room after everyone else was gone.

We had a pretty big building, and there was a hallway with a great slapback echo, as well as a really good ambient reverb.

I'd take my balckface Vibro Champ out there and crank it. Wish I'd been able to record it back then.

Back