(((Referenced))) - CHOP SHOP PRODUCTIONS -10 BEAT UPDATE D/L..

"Referenced" - Hot track. How you scratching the vocals?

I checked out Project Hallways and a couple others too...I was really feeling Project though...chop work is fire, loving the change up for the hook.

preciated da feed onlydude....

stray411 said:
"Referenced" - Hot track. How you scratching the vocals?

I checked out Project Hallways and a couple others too...I was really feeling Project though...chop work is fire, loving the change up for the hook.

Yes dogg... For scratches I have some technics.... Yeah I think Project Hallways may be the best beat I uploaded last night... Either that or Referenced... Thanks for peeping Stray...

Raticus said:
Yes dogg... For scratches I have some technics....

How do you get your own vocals to the technics though... I've seen old school home-recordable vinyl... Is that it?? :)

peritus said:
How do you get your own vocals to the technics though... I've seen old school home-recordable vinyl... Is that it?? :)
That's when I'm trying to find out. How'd you do those Raticus scratches?

My bad..

Pioneer - CDJ800
and I took some old vocals from songs in the past.. and burned an audio cd..

CDJ platter reacts just like the wax on my techs...

Raticus

Raticus said:
My bad..

Pioneer - CDJ800
and I took some old vocals from songs in the past.. and burned an audio cd..

CDJ platter reacts just like the wax on my techs...

Raticus

Cool.. It's a nice touch...

Man Rat, my bad for being late on this one. You got that ole NY Heat. I definitley see the primo influence, but nevertheless, they still bang. The quality is polished. I can tell you care about your mix. PJ Hallways, Lawson, Mentally Scared, and Back to Life stood out the most to me. I know where you got he sample for mentally scared, I got that one too, but I'ma keep my mouth shut. Code of the sampling producer. I like the energy in Lawson, them drums are bangin' One crtiique...I wouldn't be real if I didn't tell you them cuts need a little work. Holler at me if you ever need me to lay some for you. I'm an ex battle DJ. Keep doin' it home boi.

Murdock Jones said:
One crtiique...I wouldn't be real if I didn't tell you them cuts need a little work.

I agree.. I just started getting backing into cuttin and scratching after a few years off.. I was real suprised I was able to do what I did... thought my wrist and fingers would be stiffer...

Appreciate feedback tho.. Stay up...

Raticus

Referenced- preety dope, i think i want some CD tables now, thanks alot.

From Project Hallways..- Nice classic feel

Wrote This Letter- I dont know why, but i dont like that violin sample too much..

Back