Recent Chart Performance

Dondello

I am quite pleased with the performance of "Touch of Blue" lately ... Although it's dipped a bit since then, it was at #15 on mp3.com's Electric Blues chart! It's actually making itself decent money, and keeping itself buoyant on the chart by being buoyant on the chart. :) Thanks to those who downloaded it, and to anyone even slightly considering purchasing a CD, wait another week or so: I'm renting a drum kit, and whatever comes of that will go on the CD as well. Anyway, to those who haven't already given it a listen, support an indie artist!! ;) www.mp3.com/dondello ... enjoy!

Regards,
Dondello

Nice one. First time I've heard it. I liked the playing and the sound a lot. The panning was a little strange to me at first, but it grew on me. If you're like me, once you get going on that drum kit you'll have a hard time picking what's more fun to play, guitar or drums. ;)

Dondello, Very nice playing love the tone of the guitar, but yeah why did you pan that way?

Layth

Yeah, I used to drum all the time on our concert band set in high school, it really is quite fun. I still think I prefer guitar, but if I had the two sitting beside each other? I may just flop down on the skins ... :)

I panned it the way I did (rhythm left, bass mid, lead right) because it's different, and I like it. I get tired of hearing the same overproduced 'textbook' crap on the radio, so I vary a lot in my recordings. :) I know some people don't dig it, but hey, I do.

I like the sound of your new amp -- and some nice blues chops to boot -- My brothers in your town building some big grocery store -- anyways liked the tune..........

Back