Real Oktava 319's?

arr0ww

I found a local seller with a pair of Oktava 319's, for $350. Not sure if it's a good deal, or if these are genuine Oktava's.

Help?

Here is a picture the seller sent me:
image.jpeg
image (2).jpeg

Last edited:
I don't know enough about them to help you but I can tell you this. 319's can be easily found used at GC's used gear site for $99.00. In fact, there are two of them listed at this moment at that price. If you did somehow get a fake from them, you would get a full refund. One of the nice things about dealing with them on used gear.

Got one a week ago, love it so far. It has already seen a lot of action as a drum overhead. The ones one the picture looks identical to mine.

Though I got mine slightly cheaper than this,

Got one a week ago, love it so far. It has already seen a lot of action as a drum overhead. The ones one the picture looks identical to mine.

Though I got mine slightly cheaper than this,

Then your all set!

NOTE: This message contains information which may be confidential and/or privileged. It is intended solely for WarmJet Guitar. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not use, copy, distribute, or disclose any information contained in the message. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete this message. Please note, all rights of concurrent review and comment are hereby reserved. Thank you.

:D

I love my 319 for 80 bucks(and my 219)

We used it yesterday to record some local metal band.

The mic was first used as overhead, then it was a guitar amp mic and finally used to record vocals...(it did overtime)

I found some inexpensive shock mounts on ebay that fit my 319...they were 5 bucks a piece on Ebay.IMG_7111.JPG

Attachments

• oktava 319.JPG
    oktava 319.JPG
    135.1 KB · Views: 103
These round shock mounts fit round mics...also fit my AKG Perceptions...but sorry doesnt fit a square 219.
The 219 has (had) a bent sheet metal mount with a hole and a 90 degree angle that screws in the bottom of the mic for a "hard-connect". Mine was snapped off but I use the mic for recording guitar amps and usually just drape it over the amp...being a sheet metal journeyman I may spend 20 minutes and make me a replacement...maybe post a few photos when I finish...

link to 5 dollar mounts on ebay
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hot-Druable-Helpful-Black-Adjustable-Universal-Microphone-Shock-Mount-CB-/121255348386?pt=US_Stands_Mounts_Holders&hash=item1c3b61c8a2

Last edited:
These round shock mounts fit round mics...also fit my AKG Perceptions...but sorry doesnt fit a square 219.
The 219 has (had) a bent sheet metal mount with a hole and a 90 degree angle that screws in the bottom of the mic for a "hard-connect".

Ha! One of mine was snapped too.
I have two large circular framed shockmounts with two lines of elastic parallel and taught. They'll hold pretty much any microphone.
I'm pretty sure I've used an NT1A shockmount for 219s though. Obviously not a snug fit but I'm pretty sure it did the job.

219 in standard mount fits...

I don't know if there is a "standard" size shock mount...but these mounts for 5 bucks fit the 219 as well as my 319...why didn't I think to try that before?
oktava 219.jpg

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hot-Druable...ds_Mounts_Holders&hash=item1c3b61c8a2&afsrc=1

Ha! One of mine was snapped too.
I have two large circular framed shockmounts with two lines of elastic parallel and taught. They'll hold pretty much any microphone.
I'm pretty sure I've used an NT1A shockmount for 219s though. Obviously not a snug fit but I'm pretty sure it did the job.

219 tune up

All this attention being given to my 219 I noticed a slight rattle. I took it apart and tightened the screws holding the gold diaphram.

Excellent! I will no longer have to tape my 219 to shit. Now I just gotta wait 2-3 weeks.

Back