Raw drum tracks

S8-N

..|.. Part-time Antichrist ..|..
Here are the drumtracks (No reverb, no compression...) to a song I wrote 5 years ago and have recorded on 4-trak, pro studio, live to camcorder, and now home studio...
I think it might (MIGHT...) be interesting to post all 4 versions just for comparisons sake... I'll have to think about it...
This is my first session recording a real drummer in my "studio"...
Help a nigga out... gimme advice...

S8-N

www.freedrive.com

freedrive name: mofocom6

keycode: 420653

The song is "Rick James"...

By the way... it is in the "MP3" folder... I just double checked and the file is there... What might the problem be??? The file is "rick drums 11-10mp3"...

S8-N

[This message has been edited by S8-N (edited 11-10-1999).]

Try this... When you look for the MP3 in your hard drive... In the box where you specify the file type that you are looking for... Check "show all files" and the MP3 will probably be there...
I dont know why...

S8-N

It helps if you put a "dot" in the filename before mp3...no prob, I'm downloading it now. But it's coming in very slow...I wonder if they are very busy or do they throttle connections?

Anyway, as a consolation, S8-N, I have this URL for you. I think she's your kind of girl. As a matter of fact, it turns out I know her and her father too, but that's a very long story. Anyway...enjoy:
http://greatkat.com/

I once knew a guy who had one of her albums.. She can definately play... She's fast...
I'm not much for the neoclassical guitar hero (heroine) wanking or the bondage gear/fake blood thing (I use real blood...) but the fact that she has kept up her schtick this long is a tribute to something...
I used to study classical guitar but in the end it was just too much work...
I hate to admit it but that is the bottom line...
I still have much respect for it...
I wrote a few accoustic neoclassical pieces for a wedding once and I have them on tape somewhere... I plan to record them if I ever get around to it...

Thanks
S8-N

P.S. I bet she could kick Courtney Love's liposuctioned ass back to Seattle...

Hey Dragon...
Could you delete this post??? I removed the file in question from Freedrive due to underwhelming popularity...
No one wanted to hear my drum tracks...

Bastards...
S8-N

Back