Quick note on the realistic drum tutorials...

Vhyle

Sorry about the lack of new lessons, folks. Things have been quite busy in the Vhyle household. We're in the midst of moving; all kinds of crap from work; blah blah blah. I know I'm probably a month behind by now, but don't worry, I haven't forgotten about you guys!

Give me another few weeks until I'm settled in my new home. I will finally have a whole room for a makeshift studio/musical office, so I can get back into the music world full swing. Until then, keep referring to the other lessons for pointers and whatever else ya need! Thanks a ton for your patience. I hope ya haven't forgotten about me!

No worries Vhyle... I'm just revisiting the fills one... I haven't programmed anything in months for various reasons, the last of which being a studio upgrade, but now I intend throwing myself back into music a bit more, if at least to work out how to get all my gear talking to each other....! :-)

Hope you come back someday and do more tutes... I find them really helpful.

Cheers

Hey Vhyle, just wanted to let you know that I stumbled upon your first two tutorials and I registered on this site just to say : thank you! I've been programming drums for a couple of years now, but some aspects of my work still need polishing and your advice was very helpful. Keep it up!

Dimitrije

Back