Question About Moitors

If they are not designed with audio monitoring in mind (i.e. if they don't have a fairly flat frequency range), they probably will not make good monitors. I bet those enhance some frequencies since they are designed for watching movies. I could be wrong. Good price though!

Yeah, but will they make good moiters? :D

Sorry, maybe it was the accent that threw me.

Rome if you want to... :facepalm:

They're pretty reasonable hifi speakers but, as said, hifi speakers are designed to "sound good" rather than "sound accurate". If you're willing to spend the time learning your speakers (doing a mix then seeing how it sound on a variety of other hardware, re-doing the mix, listening again and repeating until you know how things have to sound in your studio to sound okay everywhere) then they might be usable but they're not ideal.

If Popeye got into home recording, would he use moiters to impress his goil?

Use them as a second set of speakers to check your mixes on, no harm done there, but you will probably need some proper studio moiters at some point.

For $20 it's a good buy anyway.

Alan.

Thank ya'll fer the replies and such. <- southern accent?

No seriously thanks for the help guys. I figured for the 20 bucks they would be good for something if only to sit on my desk and look good. LoL.

They sound great. And they can get very loud which I like. I have't tried to mix a session with them yet. But, I use them to rock out to in the studio when we are just chilling or listening to final mixes. I'll be in the process of doing some mixing later next week(if we get done tracking). I'll report back when I'm done with the mix. I'll try to upload it too for you guys to hear.

Back