Progressive House | Need Feedback :)

I like everything from 30 seconds on! Why do you have 20 seconds of silence in the file? :D

This is very "House" oriented, so you've aimed it right. The small snippet is engaging, and generally you've achieved a good thick sound for the genre.

"Better"?

There's really not enough of a sample to offer any determination of that.

I like everything from 30 seconds on! Why do you have 20 seconds of silence in the file? :D

This is very "House" oriented, so you've aimed it right. The small snippet is engaging, and generally you've achieved a good thick sound for the genre.

"Better"?

There's really not enough of a sample to offer any determination of that.
alright thanks!
i think the the reason that the file where so much longer is because i had automations that i didnt make smaller so they keept on going after everthing was finished! but i will try and get something thats a bit longer in near future!

I really like the track and the overall idea....now I think you just need to arrange the track and create different sections (intro with not much happening, followed by the break and finally the busy drop and of course the outro in the end. Hope to hear more of your tracks!

I really like the track and the overall idea....now I think you just need to arrange the track and create different sections (intro with not much happening, followed by the break and finally the busy drop and of course the outro in the end. Hope to hear more of your tracks!
Thanks for the feedback! I made some more changes to it if you are interested in checking it out! https://homerecording.com/bbs/threads/progressive-house-update-on-the-current-track.415365/

Back