Prog rock and internet radio

TAE

All you have is now
So I had to take an hour+ drive this morning and asked siri to play some progressive rock on the car radio..
I have been listening to classic rock and it was getting pretty boring ( heavy rotation ) can only listen to Highway to Hell so many times.

Gotta say I was blown away with what came up...no idea who these bands were as they rarely have an announcer saying anything and just kept playing some very cool unbeknownst to me prog rock. This stuff has to be relatively new stuff...Incredible synths and guitar riffs way to fast n clean for 70's 80's stuff that I considered Prog rock...But this stuff was real prog.....The station is based in Germany and I know we Mericans probably missed out on a lot of great music that never made it here...Still think a lot f this is ne material...maybe

Not sure which station it actually was but it was provided by Tunein HERE I went to the website and they have a ton of prog rock stations with a ton of music I have never heard...invigorating and humbling experience today listening to this "new" stuff....Kind of like back in the day when we waited for ELP, Yes, Genesis or some other main stream Prog Rockers to put out a new album...quite a treat....we truly do not know what we don't know.

I went to the link. The radio stations had no volume controls? Maybe that is a premium in the deluxe package. Nice link by the way. I am a big prog rock fan and I can't say that all I listened to was prog rock?

Back