Problems setting up Superior Drummer 3

revnice1

I just installed about 38 gigs of samples (the core library) using the provided installer and SD3 can't find them. The SD3 interface shows 'Current Drum Kit RAM usage is 580 Meg', but right next to that it says 'No drumkit loaded.' I installed the core MIDI library and SD3 can't find it.

It can find the NY Avatar kit and the Metal Foundry but says they both need to be updated, but it doesn't tell me what version I have or what version I need. Now it just feels like a complete mess and I don't know how to get out of it.

Anyone got any suggestions?

Thanks - rev

I just installed about 38 gigs of samples (the core library) using the provided installer and SD3 can't find them. The SD3 interface shows 'Current Drum Kit RAM usage is 580 Meg', but right next to that it says 'No drumkit loaded.' I installed the core MIDI library and SD3 can't find it.

It can find the NY Avatar kit and the Metal Foundry but says they both need to be updated, but it doesn't tell me what version I have or what version I need. Now it just feels like a complete mess and I don't know how to get out of it.

Anyone got any suggestions?

Thanks - rev
Hello. If you have an unused license for Superior Drummer, I'd like to discuss buying from you.

Thanks.

Back