Problem With Interface

rodd13

I have Adobe Audition 3.0 and I use a Blue Snowball USB microphone. I also use the M-Audio Fast Track Pro Interface to plug my acoustic/electric guitar in, but the usb microphone and the fast track pro can't work together for some reason. Making it harder and longer for me to do my recordings (I have to do everyone one by one). Is their a way so I can use the snowball microphone while using the interface?

Get rid of the USB mic and use a regular mic and that should fix the problem. USB mic's are more trouble than they're worth in my opinion.

Get rid of the USB mic and use a regular mic and that should fix the problem. USB mic's are more trouble than they're worth in my opinion.

Sounds like a plan for me. I guess I'll just use the USB mic for voice overs or what ever Thanks :]

usb mics are for podcasting, not music production.

You can't use both at the same time because ASIO (the low latency drivers you need to use)
has a rule of only 1 device driver at one time.

The problem is alot of the companies making USB Mic's are marketing them as "Excellent Mic's for recording!!" which is mis-leading.

Back