Possible Equipment Sale....

Sonic Rat

GeetarMan
OK.....I'm calling this a possible sale because I'm trying to get an idea what to let the stuff go for....So I figured here would be a good place for to start....I'm thinking of selling some things off so I can retool and get back into guitar building.....What I have is a Fostex M 80 recorder with remote,the zero return button on the remote dosen't work,everything else is in good shape (not worn out)the recorder is clean and was serviced about a year ago...guess it's in a little above average shape....heads are in very good shape.....Also two mixers....One is an Alesis 1622...(go ahead,say it)...it's in great shape...everything works like it should........Athe other is a SoundTech ST122...12 channels,phantom power,etc..........the tape outs (which I never used anyway) don't pass a signal well...........also there is one CAD GXL 3000 condenser mic......one Nady SCM 950 condenser mic.....three Nady SP 1 mics...3 boom stands....and assorted cables..... Anyone want to take a stab of what this may be worth ?... I'd like to sell it as a package deal....But it wouldn't break my heart to just keep it.....I really don't want to sell on Ebay.........any help would be appreciated........ :D

Is this question taboo??? Just don't want to screw myself if I put the equipment up for sale......I know what I have in it,and I know I won't be able to get near that out of it..........Just looking for advice :)

If I buy something for 65% or less of the new price, I feel pretty good. If I sell something for 75% or more of new price, I feel pretty good.

Back