Politics Again BUT With A Twist…What Are Some Ideas To Improve Our Broken Political System?

I am kinda lost as to how that was supposed to be funny... I'm sure it was meant to be.

Mine, or theirs?

Theirs, it's kind of a cultural differences thing, I guess. One of my favorites, principle O-Shaq-Hennesy rather than O'Shaughnessy. You see, for one thing, black guys have a taste for Hennessy, Cognac. Stereotype, maybe, but true. It's not bad, not exactly bottom shelf. After the substitute teacher from the the inner city who doesn't put up with no mess pronounces all those white kid's names wrong, he calls out Tim-O-thy, and the one black kid in the class replies, "Pre-sent". It's funny.

Mine? Someone called Dave a "limey", a Brit. He corrected, not a Brit, Canadian. Then Dave said something about a eulogy. Eu, I insinuated perhaps something less than the up & up going on, dishonesty. To explain further, which automatically makes it unfunny, EU, as in European Union, as in maybe in actuality a limey.

Yeah, it was kind of stupid, a reach. Apologies.

edit: "maybe in actuality a limey", or worse....not American, a damn commy out to destroy our precious democracy. Don't get me started, don't get me started.

Last edited:
Mine, or theirs?

Theirs, it's kind of a cultural differences thing, I guess. One of my favorites, principle O-Shaq-Hennesy rather than O'Shaughnessy. You see, for one thing, black guys have a taste for Hennessy, Cognac. Stereotype, maybe, but true. It's not bad, not exactly bottom shelf. After the substitute teacher from the the inner city who doesn't put up with no mess pronounces all those white kid's names wrong, he calls out Tim-O-thy, and the one black kid in the class replies, "Pre-sent". It's funny.

Mine? Someone called Dave a "limey", a Brit. He corrected, not a Brit, Canadian. Then Dave said something about a eulogy. Eu, I insinuated perhaps something less than the up & up going on, dishonesty. To explain further, which automatically makes it unfunny, EU, as in European Union, as in maybe in actuality a limey.

Yeah, it was kind of stupid, a reach. Apologies.
COMPLETLEY missed the EU ref.
But in fairness, they did Brexit...

lol @

Did you read back, Dave. Yeah, it was kind of a stupid joke, gag, but it almost worked....if you guys weren't so fuckin slow and dense? Give it a little credit, almost funny, fairly good effort? :)

Anyway, who's going to be tRump's VP?
Noem had a shot, but she spent it on her dog...

Can't take credit for that one... but it's fuckin' funny...

(barrel of monkeys....a kind of lame game from childhood. a little barrel of plastic monkeys, you dump on the table, use one to see how many others you can the pick up by linking the arms. looooads of fun, a barrel of monkeys)

still explaining :facepalm:

Anyway, who's going to be tRump's VP?
Noem had a shot, but she spent it on her dog...

Can't take credit for that one... but it's fuckin' funny...

I got one, but it's sad, so don't fucking laugh.

Younger brother and sisters walked home from the school bus one day, "Kitty followed us all the way home, maybe we can keep it?" Me, "We got two dogs, we don't need a damn cat around here." Not sure why I could be such a mean bastard sometimes. Out through the woods, gave hm a little pitch off the hill onto the road(private road low to no traffic). Relax, cats always land on their feet. Few minutes later he's back. Again, back onto the road he goes. 3rd time, onto the road. 4th time, he was kind of growing on me. Maybe he can stay. Cool dude, blue cat. Blue(go figure). My cat. Kind of thought he was a dog. Fast forward a few years, '79-'80 maybe, about 18 yrs old, I was absolutely hammered driving home one night(dont try this at home, kids). Hammered, driving a long straight away where everyone flies, almost home. There in the road I spot something, my cat! He'd been absent for a while, which isn't that unusual for a cat out in the county. I turn around and go back. Man, he was messed up, bad. I get an empty cooler from my car and scoop him up. He was fucked up, bad, clearly nothing could be done. I get home go upstairs and knock on my parents' bedroom door. My stepfather clearly annoyed, I explain the situation. "Bring a gun, he's got to be put down." He meets me in the garage, takes one look in the cooler, disgusted, "You're drunk, that's not your cat." That's not my cat? I says. "No, that's not your cat. You're drunk." Maybe a tad emotional, confused, booze probably not helping, I look down, cat's only good eye looking up, me closing one eye so I can see more clearly looking down, "Well whose cat is it?" Disgusted, and rightfully so, he just shakes his head and walks back inside. I don't handle firearms while drinking, so all I could do is put the lid on the cooler, loosely, and hope he doesn't suffer too much. We should have put that cat down so he doesn't suffer. Sometimes you just have to do what you have to do, and hope it's the right thing. Was that my cat? I don't know, blue cat, looked kind of like my cat. Was or wasn't, never saw Blue again. He was a cool dude.

I think we should all agree:
First, Let's resurrect Les Paul and Leo fender.
Then there would be no fighting, everyone would agree....OH WAIT, never mind. Hell I take it back, Gibson or Fender is even bigger than our political problems.
PS: I likes em both, and love Schecter too.

Back