Please rate my vocals

james_t

I posted a thread a day ago and it still has no replies. I figured relabling and trying again will help. Someone who posted just a few minutes ago from when I posted this has over 13 replies and my old thread still has none.
Please let me know what you think of these vocals

I'd like to know what you think of the style and get any insight as to what technique I'm using.

the vocal is not bad, pitchy in spots. as to technique? no idea, as to style? Dracula? :D a little too much theatrical for my taste but I am assuming from the rock opera tag that may be what you are going for. As to the number of replies, don't whine man. :facepalm:

Hey Atkron I wonder if you know how to put even less enthusiasm into a response? Pitchy? were you going to point out which parts these were and what I could do to improve upon them? I understand if that is not your taste but the reply feels lazy bro and the whining comment is just mean. I appreciate your reply, really I do. But you came off as a bit of dick :/

Hey Atkron I wonder if you know how to put even less enthusiasm into a response? Pitchy? were you going to point out which parts these were and what I could do to improve upon them? I understand if that is not your taste but the reply feels lazy bro and the whining comment is just mean. I appreciate your reply, really I do. But you came off as a bit of dick :/

ok, I took the time to listen to the song and reply with my opinion. I am sorry if I did not say what you wanted to hear, and yes pitchy. pitch is a specific place, not an area. anytime people take the time and effort to reply to my questions here I am grateful. as to your opinion of me? trying to remember if I know how to give less than a shit.:wtf:

Actually, the bits where rises to the pre chorus is quite good. "The master lie ... I promise to do better" etc sounds good in that can reach some metalhead singer style .

Back