Panic In Detroit -Bowie Cover

My home town. Pretty neat. Needs more percussion (level).
Cool, mine too! (actually the suburbs, Livonia/Plymouth area) . I Boned this mix pretty bad when I listened back today on a different system...way to much low end/bass guitar, going to fix shortly. Thanks for listening!

Yeah, a bit heavy in the low end... kind of tubby (is there reverb on the bass??? if there is... ditch it). I'd bring the drums & vocals up a bit more and maybe less reverb on the main vocals... guitars are great. I think I've liked one of your tracks before. Good overall though and I look forward to hearing another take on the mix. The more Bowie the better in my book. ;)

Yeah, a bit heavy in the low end... kind of tubby (is there reverb on the bass??? if there is... ditch it). I'd bring the drums & vocals up a bit more and maybe less reverb on the main vocals... guitars are great. I think I've liked one of your tracks before. Good overall though and I look forward to hearing another take on the mix. The more Bowie the better in my book. ;)
Cool! Yeah I just finished a remix, carved out a chunk @100 hz on bass guitar, no reverb on bass guitar, but a bit of reverb on the master , took that off, only reverb should be a bit on vocals now. Brought vocals and drums up a bit as well here is the new mix link at top plays new mix as well...thanks for listening and commenting!

Bass is much better now. Ah yes... can hear the backing vox better now too. Though now I miss hearing some higher "Ah! Ah! Ah! Ooo!" backing vox after "Panic in Detroit" ;) Great job Stratmonkee, I dig it! Now I'll have to search the forums and figure out what the other song was that you did that I enjoyed...

Back