Outrageous - based on a true story

K-dub

Outrageous

Cool new format!

This is early in. We have a guest female singer delivering the lead vocal. We're still sorting out the harmonies and other stuff.

Hope all is well! I've been super busy w/ life stuff ... like selling my home and moving all sorts of stuff.

This song is about spousal abuse, based on a story told to me by my high school sweetheart about her marriage. It's all true.

Thanks Rich!

From here it's mostly sorting out the vox and harmonies. I might swap out the synth sax for a real one too.

It's a good song - interesting topic. before you sort our the vox - you need to clean up the rhythmic parts - at least to me. Clave are stepping over the drums.

wow! So good, very different from the stuff Ive heard from you previously (female lead vox) Drums sound great, agree the clave is a little distracting at times , during the chorus maybe? Great song!

wow! So good, very different from the stuff Ive heard from you previously (female lead vox) Drums sound great, agree the clave is a little distracting at times , during the chorus maybe? Great song!
Thanks bud!

This particular song, written from my high school sweetheart's perspective about her marriage, required a female lead singer.

I'll bring the clave down in the final mixes - just for you.

:D

Hope all is well!

Back