"Open Wheel Champion" - final song release

Big drum sound! Kick might be a bit loud, but I like loud drums, so I don't mind.

Really nice guitar playing, certainly not run of the mill for sure. You convey a lot of feeling / emotion in your lead playing, not an easy task
in an instrumental, but always the end goal. No complaints on the overall mix, sounds good.

Tele's are awesome aren't they!

Big drum sound! Kick might be a bit loud, but I like loud drums, so I don't mind.

Really nice guitar playing, certainly not run of the mill for sure. You convey a lot of feeling / emotion in your lead playing, not an easy task
in an instrumental, but always the end goal. No complaints on the overall mix, sounds good.

Tele's are awesome aren't they!
hey eric!
thanks for the review, and feedback on the drums...

i tweaked the mix now to bring the kick in just a bit.
i wanted the drums loud so they would convey the weight of the achievement of the championship.

yea, i love my tele.
it's a custom build, catalpa body, maple neck, fralin electronics

cat-front.jpg

Hey Gonzo, you need to add to the trilogy. How about a Glitter and Glitz, for the new Vegas F1 race? The sound of horsepower to the background of the slot machines!

I guess that would make it a quadrilogy?

Hey Gonzo, you need to add to the trilogy. How about a Glitter and Glitz, for the new Vegas F1 race? The sound of horsepower to the background of the slot machines!

I guess that would make it a quadrilogy?
HA! that's a good idea, hadn't even thought about the vegas grand prix...
wow, lots of options there, eh?

why not a quad?!
heheh

i gotta find some recordings of the red bull rb19 revving up...

Speaking of the release....

Tomorrow at Google, McLaren will be there. Google is an official sponsor. An all day presentation.
I’ve got a buddy that works there filming the event. Hope they bring a car. 8-)

It's funny how Aston Martin was hot when the season started, but they have really faded. Stroll has become a back marker and Alonso is now running mid-pack.. Piastri is absolutely making the most of the car.

piastri is a beast.

i think, maybe the best driver on the grid besides verstappen.
and he's a baby!

i think the kick is where i want it now.

it's like a 'call to order'...
not quite my 'levee' drum track,
but the idea maybe is the same.

Drums sound great....that tele...sounds awesome! Looks cool too ;>) Love the groove on this , relaxed patient and kicking when it needs too! Another good one man, nice !

Drums sound great....that tele...sounds awesome! Looks cool too ;>) Love the groove on this , relaxed patient and kicking when it needs too! Another good one man, nice !
hey stramonkee!
thanks for listening

the tele is so fun to play... it's super lightweight, so when i'm standing and recording, i'm not fighting it at all, it just goes wherever i want it to...
it's made out of Catalpa, it's the lightest guitar i've ever played. short of a hello kitty. :D

Back