Once more... Only seperate items this time

chris-from-ky

Hi Folks! In the interest of quick sales, I've lowered my asking prices and I now have a Paypal acount with which to accept payments. If you are seriously interested in (read:ready to buy) any of the items listed below, please PM me and I'll provide you with the details. Prices include shipping!!

Those persons who were seriously interested in certain items from my previous thread still have the power to buy first but, you must let me know ASAP if you are still interested. For others interested in those same items you can get in line if you wish.

Alesis HD24 w/ LRC, 2 caddies, and 100gigs: $1000

Behringer DDX3216 w/ one adt16 card and sandisk memory card: $250

Shure KSM32 w/ shockmount, pop filter, and case: $365

SKB ATA 8sp. case with furman deluxe power strip: $155

Behringer HA4700 PowerPlay headphone Amp: $55

2 pair of AKG K270 headphones: $150

Tascam CD7000 CD Burner w/ remote: $355

Onstage six pack of tripod Mic Stands with booms and carrying case: $65

Mid Atlantic 3sp. Rack Drawer: $50

LP: PM'd you back.

OK - Deals have been made on the HD24, HA4700, and K270's. The DDX3216 has a waiting list of 2 persons. The rest is still up for grabs!

This is great! I should've broke up the package weeks ago!

Thanks All!

OK, the AKG K270's are SOLD! Thanks Anomaly Design!

Are there any takers for the remaining gear:

Shure KSM32 w/ shockmount, pop filter, and case: $365

SKB ATA 8sp. case with furman deluxe power strip: $155

Tascam CD7000 CD Burner w/ remote: $355

Onstage six pack of tripod Mic Stands with booms and carrying case: $65

Mid Atlantic 3sp. Rack Drawer: $50

Let's keep the momentum going!! I need to clear this stuff out. Make an offer and I'll consider it.

DDX3216 SOLD! Thanks RickW!

Deal's being made on the SKB + Furman. Get this stuff while it's hot!!! Like I said, make me an offer, I'll seriously consider it.

Last edited:
Down they go... C'mon. You know you want what's listed here. Where are you going to find a better deal than this thread? Remember the price INCLUDES SHIPPING!!!!

Shure KSM32 w/ shockmount, pop filter, and case: $350 (list is like $550)

Tascam CD7000 CD Burner w/ wireless remote control: $325 (list is $500)

Onstage six pack of tripod Mic Stands with 30 INCH booms and carrying case: $55 <--this is a KILLER PRICE! (List is $99)

Mid Atlantic 3sp. Rack Drawer: FREE W/ PURCHASE OF CD BURNER (list is like $99)

WICKED SAVINGS HERE!!!!

Last edited:
chris-from-ky said:
Down they go... C'mon. You know you want what's listed here. Where are you going to find a better deal than this thread? Remember the price INCLUDES SHIPPING!!!!

Shure KSM32 w/ shockmount, pop filter, and case: $350 (list is like $550)

SKB ATA 8sp. case with furman deluxe power strip: $135 (list is like $325)

Tascam CD7000 CD Burner w/ wireless remote control: $325 (list is $500)

Onstage six pack of tripod Mic Stands with 30 INCH booms and carrying case: $55 <--this is a KILLER PRICE! (List is $99)

Mid Atlantic 3sp. Rack Drawer: FREE W/ PURCHASE OF CD BURNER (list is like $99)

WICKED SAVINGS HERE!!!!

If you still have the mic stands and none are stripped / broken in any way, I'll take them. Pm sent.

Travis, I PM'd you back.

HD24, SKB, and furman are SOLD! Thanks Zbert!

I'm out for the day. I'll be back tomorrow to see what other interest has occurred.

Thanks All!!!

OK, the HA4700 and the onstage mic stands are SOLD!! Thanks Lexus507 and Travisinflorida!!!

All that's left are the KSM32, and the CD7000 w/ free 3u rack drawer.

Thanks to all and I hope these last few things will be bought today. I'm out the door now to ship all the other items and I'll be back to pass out tracking numbers this afternoon. PM me if you're interested in the Shure or the Tascam.

Peace!

Tracking Number Issued!!

No interest has been shown for the KSM32 or the CD7000 or the rack drawer. In 24 hours I'll shut off the sale and just keep what's left. Interested persons should PM me before then for consideration.

Thanks again to the buyers and those who showed interest. I appreciate it. I hope you enjoy your new gear!!!!

Back