OMG!! MR. SOL IS BACK!!! peep what I been up 2 in the ATL.....

Mr. SoL

sup guys.. Im old school, so some of yall might not know me.. I used to post here back when mp3.com was around..

well I moved to atlanta in june to pursue this music shit as a career. i'm 4 months into it and have got to work with Bun B of UGK, producing the lead single off G Money's album entitled "Thats Gangsta Dogg" which will drop nationwide soon. I've also been working with Goodie Mob, specifically Khujo Goodie. You can hear one of the tracks we worked on on the "soleternity presents.. science camp" album that I put together these past few weeks.

check out http://www.soundclick.com/sciencecampcompilation most of the compilation is up for free download.. the lead single off the album is "my thang" by Young Hawk. Khujo Goodie of Goodie Mobb is on track "everybody know us". I'm currently working on producing his album right now. Ness is featured on tracks "Ahh" and his solo cut "my swagg"

contact Soleternity@gmail.com for purchase info

Soleternity Presents… The Science Camp
* Featuring Mr. Sol, Chris V, Beezle, Khujo Goodie of Goodie Mob, ET AKA Lil Sandman from 107.9, Ness Lee, Young Hawk, Mook B, Black Soultan
* All songs produced by Soleternity

1. Introduction
2. Chris V, Mr. Sol, ET – Ayo
3. Beezle, Khujo Goodie, Black Soultan – Everybody Know Us
4. Young Hawk – My Thang
5. Mr. Sol, Chris V, Young Hawk – We Own This Game
6. Chris V, Mr. Sol, Beezle – Dust Your Shoulders Off
7. Ness Lee, Mr. Sol, Chris V – Ahh
8. ET, Mr. Sol – Let It Bang
9. Mr. Sol, Young Hawk, Chris V – Come to the Back
10. Mr. Sol – Sol
11. Beezle, Mook B, Young Hawk – Where You From
12. Young Hawk – Black Force Ones
13. Ness Lee, ET – Freestyle I
14. Ness Lee – My Swagg
15. Mr. Sol, Chris V – Freestyle II
16. Larry Layfield – Outroduction
17. (RADIO EDIT) Young Hawk – My Thang
18. (RADIO EDIT) Mr. Sol - Sol

Glad to hear it Sol! You have always had some crazy beats so it was just a matter of time you got the connects in order. Keep it movin kid

Peace,

Kevlar

welcome back..and congrads on makin it big..keep bangin..you give people like me and other the motavation to shine..

Back